Deferment, exit and withdrawal

Students can elect to defer their studies in their Letter of Offer. However, if you have already enrolled and wish to change your study preferences, you will need to submit an Enrolment Variation Form prior to the census date. The Enrolment Variation Form can be used when applying for leave of absence, when withdrawing or deferring from a unit/course or when changing a unit of study after enrolment has been completed but before the census date cut off. Refer to the Enrolment Policy and Student Fee Policy before submitting an Enrolment Variation. Students are encouraged to discuss any issues and options with the Framework Coordinator as early as possible.

    North Parramatta

Building 101, Cumberland Hospital
5 Fleet Street, North Parramatta
NSW 2151

   (02) 9840 3833
     (02) 9840 3838

    Gladesville Office

Building 12, Gladesville Hospital
Shea Close, Gladesville
NSW 2111

    (02) 9844 6551